The CBCS has a vacancy for the position of
Location Sint Maarten
As Facility Assistant with affinity with administrative tasks, you are willing to:
- Perform small-scale -preventive- maintenance work to building, premises and technical systems and simple troubleshooting;
- Provide input for preparing/tracking of maintenance plans, on the basis of analyses;
- Involve external experts to carry out maintenance and repair works and/or troubleshoot;
- Support the process of vault transactions;
- Perform administrative activities in the absence of the Administrative Assistant;
- Deliver mail and printing services.
You fit the following profile:
- A motivated professional who demonstrates accountability;
- You are decisive, determined, and result-oriented;
- You are able to cooperate easily internal and external parties and have excellent social and communicative skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Education and Work Experience
- Vocational education (mbo) degree;
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with the execution of maintenance and repair works;
- Experience with administrative work and automated information processing;
- Computer skills: Excel (sufficiently experienced with spreadsheet applications), and Word
- Analytical thinking
- Stress resistant
The Facility Assistant should be available outside office hours and during the weekends in the event of a calamity.
Terms of employment
- A competitive salary depending on education and work experience
- Participation in the general pension fund of Sint Maarten (Algemeen Pensioenfonds Sint Maarten)
- Fringe benefits in accordance with the CBCS Personnel Manual
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Mrs. R. Lo Fo Wong, Branch Director Sint Maarten, at telephone number +1721 542 3520 or via e-mail: [email protected]
If you are interested in the position of Facility Assistant and you meet the abovementioned requirements, please apply here.
The employment procedure includes a medical examination and a background check.